Tuesday 14 April 2009

I blame the parents

OK, so day two has been worse than day one, but again it wasn't my fault!

I may have underestimated how difficult this would be. As I'm staying at my parents until tomorrow it's been even more difficult. So I gave up. Simple as that. I had a lovely Chinese take-away tonight and I didn't regret it! So there.

I blame my mother and sister completely for my failure. They've not been keen on the idea of me becoming vegan from the start. My dad almost disowned me there and then! So plying me with non vegan chocolate and ordering Chinese when I'm there is just there sneaky way of making me eat 'proper' food. I swear my mum thinks this is the beginning of an eating disorder! If I lose any weight over this I'll no doubt receive a lovely lecture on the importance of eating properly.

I'm going home tomorrow and my flatmate Mark is going to be my conscience. He has appointed himself as my watcher and will no doubt make me suffer if I fail.

So I won't.Easier said than done as proven over the past two days. Wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment