Wednesday 27 May 2009

I've finished. That's it. I've had enough. Three days before I was due to finish anyway. I know, three days doesn't seem that much, but as we all know, I've failed many times during the 28days.
So to celebrate me being 'allowed' meat and dairy again, I had a lovely mini steak and salad. Lush!
I have since given all my left-over vegan produce to my friend Collette, who is an avid vegan and doesn't cheat (unlike myself)It's all good.

During my time as a vegan, I picked up a few healthy tips in the form of recipes and gained a wider knowledge of food. For instance, I never knew that soya contains all eight amino acids that are vital for human development.

Being a vegan is hard, but it does make you think about all the unnecessary additions to the food and drink we consume daily. I have decided to keep a few of the changes in my diet such as rice milk. I love it, and I actually think it tastes better than animals milk and it lasts longer. So I believe I have gained something from this experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment