Wednesday 27 May 2009


After re-reading my previous posts, I realise how completely unhelpful I have been. One minute I'm loving being a vegan, the next I detest it. So I should make something clear; I do enjoy it for the most part. So I have listed some of the benefits of being vegan. The benefits of being vegan are:

  • You are being healthy in the long run. Most dairy is not good for you and although you may argue that small doses are ok, lets be honest, most of us will eat more than a 'small dose'
  • you're conscience will be clean. No animals would have been harmed in the making of your food.
  • Most vegans, over time, lose weight. Be careful to replace missing nutrients with supplements.
  • As mentioned before, soya has lots of heath benefits and multivitamins are available at most chemists (seek advice first)
  • You get to experience new foods. No fast food, no frozen meals only fresh ingredients and a whole host of recipes
    Speaking of which, I've found some awesome recipes which everyone must try, they're lush!

No comments:

Post a Comment