Wednesday 27 May 2009

I have previously discussed how eating out can be difficult when you're a vegan, however after a weekend spent with my boyfirend, I've found that eating in can also be a challenge.
when you're a vegan and your partner is not, nor does he have any interest in becoming vegan, it can be difficult decideing what to make for tea. As it turned out, we basically made two separate meals. Brilliant. Not only was this time consuming to make, but aldo time consuming to clean up afterwards. Also there's the added plus of dinner costing literally double the amount it ould have. Lovely.
However, I made a lovely strifry-esque thing that was delicious. But I couldn't stop wishing I went for the meat feast pizza he was joyfully eating beside me :( Bad times.

No comments:

Post a Comment